Thursday, September 18, 2008

Jackson's First Day of Preschool

Last week Jackson started preschool. It seems like just yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital, and now here it is three years later and he is off to school!


Jackson with his lunch box. He takes a snack to school with him.


Jackson and Mommy on the front porch before going to school.


Jackson's first painting at school.


When Jackson came home from school after his first day by himself he said to me, "Mommy, I need help with my homework." I almost cried. Here we are cutting out the person that he would decorate to describe himself.


One more shot of cutting. Jackson is getting the hang of using scissors, but still would rather have one of us help him. At least he still needs me now, even if it seems like he is so grown up already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment