Thursday, October 9, 2008

Me and My Sweet Boys

I must admit that I really love my boys! I always thought I wanted girls, because I love pink and all things girlie, but my boys have changed my heart. I feel so lucky to be their mom and get to share in this journey together. What a blessing they both are! God always knows best, and he knew that Jackson and Braden were meant to be my children!


Braden and I had to take a picture in this outfit to show it off for our friends the Zeebs. They have always been such generous friends and when Kristin found out Braden was a boy she brought him this outfit. Of course that was about 8 months ago and Braden isn't even four months yet!


Me with my boys.


Jackson has an infectious smile and laugh. We are so blessed to have such a happy little guy.


Braden has kept his smiles allusive so far and I have had a hard time capturing it on film, but I do love his sweet face with or without a smile.

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it fits already! Awww, he's so cute! I just love his little cheeks! Such a sweet face he has!

    give those boys extra cuddles and kisses from the zeeb's tonight!

    ReplyDelete