Friday, January 23, 2009

Undeniable Cuteness!

Jackson is a goofball and Braden just keeps us guessing. My boys never fail to make me smile. I love them in new ways everyday. Here are a few shots of my sweet boys.


Jackson showing off his cheesy grin.



Braden working out those muscles on his stomach.

Don't ask me why, but Braden loves to sleep with a blanket over his face. We find him this way a lot, but I figure if it helps him sleep, so be it.

I just can't get enough of that grin!

Braden checking out Gatsby. He thinks it is pretty weird that one of our stuffed animals can move and talk!


Jackson put pillows all around Braden and told us it was Braden's airplane. I am not sure how that translates, but it sure is cute that Jackson wants to help his little brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment