Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sweet Little Goofus!

I just can't resist posting pictures of sweet Braden. He is growing so fast and has new tricks everyday. He is almost eight months old and brings such joy to our lives. Jackson adores him and we are so glad he helped grow our family. Here are a few of my favorite shots from the last few days.


Notice the faux-hawk? Braden's hair is getting so long on top that I had to do something. At this age Jackson was practically bald, so this hairy little guy makes me think I will have to give him haircuts far sooner than his older brother.


Braden loves to smile and laugh. He is a goofy little guy and already just as much of a ham as his brother. I think he senses that he will need to compete with all the cuteness of Jackson. Lucky for him he can hold his own in the cute department.


My sweet cherub.


I snapped this picture tonight before dinner. Braden was hanging out in the high chair while we cooked. He is always ready to shoot a grin my way, and luckily I have gotten pretty good at capturing them.

2 comments:

  1. 8 months?!?? I'm missing way too much! I need to come visit now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gosh, he is SO cute! neat blog!

    ReplyDelete