Monday, December 14, 2009

Just Another Day in the Sanders House

When I ask Jackson to smile for the camera lately, he always gives me some goofy face or looks away right as I take the picture. Then he wants to see the picture, and laughs hysterically at himself.



Braden in a basket peeking at Papa.


I love Braden's joyous smile. He is full of joy and laughter most of the time, except when he is getting new teeth..then he is a little grouchy. Luckily I got the camera out to capture this moment where his teeth felt just fine.


Braden is so funny, and he has started to try and open things by himself. In this case he wants the sidewalk chalk out of the plastic. We did not think it was a good idea to open sidewalk chalk inside, so we pretended it was really hard to open. This is Braden showing us how hard he is trying to open that sidewalk chalk! I love his face and determination!

No comments:

Post a Comment