Thursday, September 8, 2011

Here he is...Callan Adam James

We were all set to induce Callan on July 27th this year. We had decided to have him early because Braden was 9 pounds and the docs were pretty sure Callan would be the same or bigger if we let him go. He had his own plans and I went into labor on July 26th. Callan arrived after 7 hours of labor, at 5:53 in the morning. It was an easy labor, especially once the epidural was in place. We are so very blessed.


Cousin Alex, Auntie Lo Lo, and Grammy Claudia excitedly waiting for Callan to arrive!

Oh sweet boy, we are so excited to meet you.

Daddy and his dude.

Is there anything cuter than baby feet?

Two of my greatest loves.

So perfect!

We all just love him too much!

Cousin Alex and I. She cut the cord. She is training to be a nurse.

Alex loving on Callan.

Perfection!

1 comment:

  1. Oh, Lindsay...I just LOVED looking at all of these pictures! Such a sweet family you have! I can't wait to meet Callan!

    ReplyDelete