Monday, May 19, 2008

How to Beat the Heat...

This past weekend it was in the nineties and we did everything we could to stay cool. Luckily we have AC, but Jackson much prefers his methods!

Jackson in his swimming pool for the first time this year.

When we put in the fountain in the backyard we never thought it would be such a great playground...

...but clearly naked fountain time is all the rage this season!

Pants are also optional inside and out, as it is much cooler to play in just a t-shirt.

Even Gatsby tried to beat the heat. She loves the outside, but found a shady spot and made herself as flat as possible!

4 comments:

  1. Yikes! I just saw a naked little Jackson! Love the fountain shot, though! It's like those pictures where they strategically place something in front of you know what! Like in Austin Powers=)

    ReplyDelete
  2. any close ups of him naked? I LOVE little boy c--k

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too I'd love to see his c--k

      Delete
    2. add me too I LOVE c--k

      Delete